Nidhi Shah Biography
Nidhi Shah is a professional Indian television actress. She is famous for her role of Kinjal Paritosh Shah in Star Plus’ popular television serial Anupamaa.
She also acted in the television shows Kavach, Kartik Purnima, and Jaana Na Dil Se Door.
She started her professional career with the TV series That’s So Awesome. She is originally from Mumbai and has been active in the acting industry since the year 2011.
Nidhi Shah Education
Nidhi Shah Physical Stats
Nidhi Shah Career
She was born on 20th October 1998 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She was fond of acting since childhood.
She started her professional career with the TV series ‘That’s So Awesome’ at a very young age.
After this, she also appeared in the films Mere Dad Ki Maruti and Phata Poster Nikla Hero. In these films, she appeared in small cameo roles.
She started her professional career with the television serial Jaana Na Dil Se Door.
She played the role of Guddi/Shweta Kashyap in this serial. The show earned her a lot of fame in the television Industry.
After the serial, she appeared in several shows like Kavach, Kartik Purnima, and Anupamaa in important roles.
Since the year 2019, she is dating the actor Pulkit Samrat and they regularly post each other’s pictures online.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Nidhi Shah Hobbies
Nidhi Shah Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Nidhi Shah
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She started her professional television career as a child artist with That’s So Awesome.
- She is quite popular on social media, she has millions of followers on her Instagram account.
- She also appeared in many TV serials like Kavach, Kartik Purnima, Jaana Na Dil Se Door, etc.
- She made her professional film debut with a cameo role in the film Mere Dad Ki Maruti in the year 2013.
- She appeared in an episode of Tu Aashiqui along with the internet sensational Jannat Zubair.
- In the year 2020-22, She was seen in Star Plus’ TV serial Anupamaa as Kinjal starring alongside Rupali Ganguly, Aashish Mehrotra, and Sudhanshu Pandey.