Aisha Sharma is a professional Indian actress and model. She is famous for being the sister of Bollywood actress Neha Sharma.
She was the Kingfisher Calendar girl of the year 2016. She was introduced in the popular pop song Ik Vaari song by Ayushmann Khurrana.
Aisha Sharma Birth & Early Life
She was born on 24th January 1989 in Bhagalpur, Bihar. Her father is Ajeet Sharma, who is a Politician.
She has three siblings Vaibhav Sharma, Reetika Sharma, and Neha Sharma.
She completed her schooling at Springdales School, Delhi, and graduated from Amity School of Engineering, Noida.
Aisha Sharma Education
Aisha Sharma Physical Stats
Aisha Sharma Career
She started her professional career through modeling and had been the face of Lakme and numerous other popular brands.
She started her professional film career with Milap Zaveri’s directed action-crime-drama movie Satyameva Jayate as Dr. Shikha Shukla, Veer’s love interest in the year 2018.
It is the story of an honest cop trying to track down a lawman who kills corrupt cops by torching them.
She made her television debut with the series Baba Ki Chowki in the year 2018.
It is a fun and quirky chat show where the greatest stars of B-town become candid with Sanju Baba.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Aisha Sharma Hobbies
Aisha Sharma Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Aisha Sharma
- She was born and brought up in Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- She is a professional Kathak dancer.
- She is fond of dogs and owns a pet dog named Joy.
- She is quite active on social media and often appears promoting brands on Instagram.
- She loves eating Chocolates, Cookies, and Pasta.
- She has been featured in namouras television commercials.
- She is a fitness freak and daily spent few hours in gym.
- She has two tattoos on body; one is on left foot and second is on right wrist.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org