Bhagyashree Limaye is a professional Indian television, film actress, and model. She is famous for her work in Ghadge & Suun from the year 2017 to 2019.
She also appeared in Satyameva Jayate 2 and Medley. She also bagged the world-renowned Maharashtra Times Shravan Queen Crown in the year 2014.
Bhagyashree Limaye Birth & Family
She was born on 7th November 1993 in Solapur, Maharashtra.
Her father is Madhav Limaye and her mother is Anuradha Limaye. She did graduation from Symbiosis Pune in Computer Applications.
Bhagyashree Limaye Education
Bhagyashree Limaye Physical Stats
Bhagyashree Limaye Career
She started her professional career with the Marathi television family-drama series Ghadge & Sunn as Amruta Akshay Ghadge broadcasted on Colors Marathi in the year 2017.
It’s about a girl named Amruta, a cheerful girl of trendy ideas who wants to pursue her career in gemmology and accepts that men and women are equal.
In the year 2021, she made her professional film debut with Sameer Joshi directed Marathi film Medley starring alongside Prarthana Behere.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Bhagyashree Limaye Hobbies
Bhagyashree Limaye Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Bhagyashree Limaye
- She was born and brought up in Solapur, Maharashtra.
- She has been featured in several YouTube sketch videos.
- She was part of the Maharashtra Times Shravan Queens contest and won that competition.
- She featured in various commercials like Tanishka, Pune Times and Paytm, and Madhurangan.
- She had appeared in the action crime-drama movie Satyameva Jayate 2 as a doctor in the year 2021.
- In the year 2022, she was seen in Sony Marathi’s television serial Boss Mazi Ladachi opposite to Aayush Sanjeev.