Carson Rowland is a professional American actor. He got fame for her role in the I Am Frankie series & In Tweet: The series.
He used to work as a theater artist before starting acting on television and in films.
Carson Rowland Birth & Early Life
He was born on November 3, 1997, in Boca Raton, Florida. His father is William Rowland and his mother is Lori Anne Rowland.
He also has three siblings named Connor, Catherine, and Carolynn. He and his siblings were homeschooled.
Later, he attended Calvary Christian Academy and pursued a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience from Florida Atlantic University.
Carson Rowland Education
Carson Rowland Physical Stats
Carson Rowland Career
After doing musical theatre for a long time, he started doing television and started with Tweet: The Series in the year 2015.
He played the role of Riley Sturgis alongside Taylor Blackwell, Cayla Brady, and Donnie O’Connor.
He subsequently worked in television series like I Am Frankie, American Housewife, Ghost Tape, and Sweet Magnolias.
He made his Hollywood debut with Christian Vogeler directed film Trico Tri Happy Halloween as Chris.
He was also part of Dream Killer as Bailey followed by Cruel Fixation as Brent Kilby.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Carson Rowland Hobbies
Carson Rowland Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Carson Rowland
- He was born & brought up in Boca Raton, Florida.
- His mother inspired him towards acting.
- He is also a cinematographer and worked in short films like Don’t Tell Them How You Found Me and Run.
- He enjoys spending his leisure time by doing fishing and capturing photographs.
- He enjoys playing baseball with his older brother, Conner.
- He has released several songs on his YouTube channel. His notable music videos are Give Me Love, Disappear, and Abyss.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org