Dawn Chang Biography
Dawn Chang is a professional Filipino actress, dancer, baker, reality show star, and entrepreneur.
She has also appeared in TV series like Ang probinsyano, Wildflower, Maalaala Mo Kaya, and High.
She runs an online small cake and cupcake shop named DC Delights. She is a 4th Placer finalist on the Civilian Edition of Pinoy Big Brother: 737.
Dawn Chang Education
Dawn Chang Physical Stats
Dawn Chang Career
She was born on January 29, 1989, in Parañaque, Philippines. She was raised by her mother and mother’s girlfriend.
She went to a local private school for elementary education. She started her professional career as a dancer.
She was a contestant in many dance reality tv shows. She got recognition from the TV show Pinoy Big Brother and became one of the finalists of the show.
Later she has appeared in shows like Showtime, Bawal Pa Game Show, Ang Probinsyano, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Papa Pogi, and more.
She was a member of the It’s Showtime’s girl group Girl Trends. She was also a dance teacher in Australia.
She has also served as a host of Umagang Kay Ganda. She has her own swimwear line named Tanned.
She has dated her non-showbiz Australian boyfriend named Cameron for more than two years.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Dawn Chang Hobbies
Dawn Chang Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Dawn Chang
- She lives in Philippines.
- She has appeared in several music videos.
- She started dancing from a very young age.
- She specialises in several dance forms like Ballet.
- She was associated with Hotlegs Dance Company.
- She was featured on the cover page of FHM magazine.
- She is a shoe lover and has a luxury shoe wardrobe in her house.
- She is a professional Baker and her bakery website is called DC Delights.
- She is quite popular on YouTube and has more than a million subscriber on her channel.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org