Frida Gustavsson is a professional Swedish film & television actress and model.
She was the fourth most popular model for the year 2010 spring season, in the footsteps of Kasia Struss, Liu Wen, and Constance Jablonski.
She is famous for playing the lead role of Freydis Eriksdotter Netflix’s drama series Vikings: Valhalla in the year 2022.
Frida Gustavsson Birth & Family
She was born on June 6, 1993, in Stockholm, Sweden. She did her schooling at Oscarsgymnasiet and went to St Martins Gymnasium, Sundbyberg, and Linköping University for graduation.
Frida Gustavsson Education
Frida Gustavsson Physical Stats
Frida Gustavsson Career
She started her professional career with the television series Nar Karusellerna Sover as Klasskamrat in the year 1998.
She acted in the mini-series Arne Dahl: Efterskalv as Jenna Svensson in the year 2015. In the year 2019, she played the role of Vuxna Thea in the television series Dröm.
She played the role of Ma (or Visenna), Geralt’s mother, in the fantasy-drama series The Witcher in the year 2019 starring Henry Cavill, Freya Allan, and Anya Chalotra.
The same year, she appeared in the show The Inspector and the Seas as Luna Akkers which is based on the Mari Jungstedt crime novel.
She tied the knot with Hjalmar Rechlin at the Katarina Church in the year 2015.
They both got separated in the year 2017. In the year 2018, she allegedly had an affair with Marcel Engdahl.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Frida Gustavsson Hobbies
Frida Gustavsson Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Frida Gustavsson
- She is a cat lover.
- She is originally from Oskarshamn.
- She debuted with the short film Nina L’eau in the year 2013.
- She got featured in the feature film Dampyr as Tesla Dubcek in the year 2021.
- In the year 2011, she received Elle Sweden’s Model of the year award in the year 2011.
- She hopes to become a fashion designer and is interested in creating motifs and products.
- She has contributed to ad campaigns for Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart, Anna Sui, H&M, Max Mara, Tiger of Sweden, and Prada.
- She has been featured in various magazines include Elle, W, Numero, American, Italian, French, British, German, Japanese Vogue, and many others.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org