Kevin Miles is a professional American television and movie actor. He got fame for his work in S.W.A.T ( 2017), Criminal Minds (2019), and Innocent (2010).
He’s referred to as Jake from State Farm. He was featured in many other ads for companies like Coors Light, 5 Hour Energy, Henry’s Hard Sparkling Water, T-Mobile, etc.
Kevin Miles Birth & Early Life
He was born on July 5, 1990, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He completed his theatre and an acting degree from Chicago Academy.
Kevin Miles Education
Kevin Miles Physical Stats
Kevin Miles Career
He started his professional career with the action-crime movie Innocent as Kevin Mimms in the year 2010.
He worked in the action crime-family movie Tragedy of a Mother and Son in the year 2012.
The Next year, he appeared in the short drama-sport film The Last Pick as Michael. He was featured in the drama movie Lap Dance as Customer in the year 2014.
A young actress makes a pact with her fiancé to take an exotic dance job. In the year 2015, he played the role of Timmie in the drama film Miles Away.
He has also played supporting roles in American Typecast and Martin. He made his debut with the television romance mini-series Eros.
Emmanuel and Me as Joey in the year 2012. He has been featured much popular television series like S.W.A.T., Underdogs, Criminal Minds, and Pretty Smart.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Kevin Miles Hobbies
Kevin Miles Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Kevin Miles
- He was born & brought up in Chicago.
- He started to pursue acting in elementary school, including a production of Romeo and Juliet.
- He starred in the television drama series underdogs as Bobby for 6 episodes in the year 2019. It’s a story about Cupid and Bobby figuring out the only way to solve their growing financial problems.
- He’s shared the spotlight with athletes and celebrities, such as Alfonso Ribeiro, Chris Paul and, most recently, Aaron Rodgers, Paul Rudd and Drake.
- He has numerous commercials under his acting belt, but it’s the Jake persona that has made his face and voice a familiar one in households. He said,
“I’ve always wanted to play Jake. He is as close to me talking to a best friend or family member or someone just close to me, and I feel like because I’m giving that energy, people when they see me, they give that same energy. That’s the energy that I want to have in life in general.”