Kian Talan is a Filipino-American actor, model, and influencer. He is famous for his role as Alex Tennant in NCIS: Hawai’i.
He has also worked in several short films including Freaks, Homebound, Shadows, and Mukbang Masarap.
Kian Talan Birth & Early Life
Kristian Talan is also known as Kian Talan. He was born on June 3rd, 1995 in Manchester, New Hampshire.
He grew up in New York and Los Angeles. He is of Filipino descent.
He studied software engineering. He took acting classes at Stella Adler, William Esper, and Terry Schreiber Studios.
Kian Talan Education
Kian Talan Physical Stats
Kian Talan Career
He made his professional acting debut in the year 2017 with a short film Summer of 17. He appeared in an episode of Netflix’s educational series Brainchild.
He has acted in the critically-acclaimed short film Shadows which premiered at Tribeca 2021. He played the role of Kai, one of the antagonists in the film.
The film was directed by an NYU student. It was featured in Tribeca Film and also picked by HBO max.
He has acted in several short films namely Not Yet, La Passion, Cicada, and more. He got fame for his role of Alex Tennant in the tv series NCIS: Hawai’i in the year 2021.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Kian Talan Hobbies
Kian Talan Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Kian Talan
- He wanted to become an actor from younger age.
- He is originally from Manchester, New Hampshire.
- His dream job as a child was to produce and edit movie trailers.
- He has appeared in K-391 and Alan Walker’s music video Ignite.
- He worked as a tech guy before he was signed for NCIS: Hawai’i.
- He studied computer science because his family insisted him to.
- He is represented by Corner Booth Entertainment and DDO Artists.
- He loves Indian food so much that he can eat curry, rice, naan for days.
- He has also worked as a lead developer for world’s largest online luxury fashion retailer.
- Outside of acting, Kian is a huge advocate for Asian American community, taking part in SIPA’s (Search to Involve Filipino Americans), LA Chapter and FACT (Filipino American Charity Trust) in NH, which played a huge role in His childhood in helping him understand the misrepresentation around him.