Mila Harris (Child Artist) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Mila Harris Biography
Mila Harris is a professional American child artist. She is famous for her role as Candy Trask in The CW series Dynasty.
She also worked in several television shows including Young Dylan, Raising Dion, and Life Twirls On.
Mila Harris Education
Mila Harris Career
She was born in the year 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia. She is half Japanese. She has been acting and modeling from the early age of 5.
She started her professional career in acting with theatres. She acted in plays at Alliance Theater for productions The Jungle Book and 99 Acre Wood.
In the year 2015, She made her debut with the TV series Life Twirls On. Later, she appeared in the year 2019 Netflix’s series Raising Dion.
She played the role of young Michelle in the short film Authentics in the year 2019 directed by Daniel Stine.
Authentics was an award-winning film Alieu the Dreamer featured on BET by Paramount Players.
She made a guest appearance in the Nickelodeon series Young Dylan where she played the role of a sassy, fashionista named Abigail.
In the year 2021, she was seen in the movie The Heart of the Manor and the tv series Dynasty. In the year 2022, she essayed Jay in Hulu’s film No Exit.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Mila Harris Hobbies
Mila Harris Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Mila Harris
- She likes playing piano and keyboard.
- She was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia.
- She has also taken ballet and hip-hop dance classes.
- She likes rollerblading, swimming, and playing with her dog in her free time.
- She was also named one of the most beautiful children in Atlanta Parent Magazine.
- She has been traveled to 18 countries. Paris, Dubai, and London are her favourite destinations.
- At age of 7, She became a print model and was featured in national commercial for Arby’s and Loews Hotel.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org