Naman Arora is a professional Indian actor and writer.
He was a part of the college theatre group for many years before joining the television industry.
He started his professional career with the Star Plus TV show Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2 in the year 2020.
Naman Arora Birth & Early Life
He was born on 25th December 1995 in Ambala, Haryana to a Punjabi family. His father is Ashok Kumar and his mother is Neelam Arora.
He also has a brother Raman Arora in the family. He completed his graduation from PEC University of Technology, Punjab in civil engineering.
Naman Arora Education
Naman Arora Physical Stats
Naman Arora Career
He started his professional career with Natyamanch, a college theatre group.
During this time he was a part of many theater plays like Court-Martial, Gagan Damama Bajio, Thirsty crow, etc.
After completing college, he joined a startup company, but after a year of work, he quit the job and came to Mumbai to pursue an acting career.
He got his first breakthrough in Mumbai from the Star Plus television show Kasauti Zindagi Kay, in which he played the character of Sid.
After doing this show, he also got a chance to work in SAB TV’s comedy show Kaatelal & Sons and Colors TV’s Barrister Babu.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Naman Arora Hobbies
Naman Arora Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Naman Arora
- He was born and brought up in Ambala, Haryana.
- He is fluent in Hindi, English, and Punjabi languages.
- He worked in theatre plays with a group of ‘Nayamanch theatre’ from the year 2011 to 2015.
- He also attended technical theater workshop by National School of Drama, Mentored by Dolly Ahluwalia in Chandigarh.
- In the year 2022, he starred alongside Rajendra Gupta, Ismeet Kohli and Susmita Mukherjee in SAB television show Jagannath Aur Poorvi Ki Dosti Anokhi as Badri.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org