Pradeep Nagar (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Pradeep Nagar Biography & Family
He was born on 10th December 1989 in Sadalpur, a small village in Gautam Budh Nagar district in Noida.
He was the youngest of two children. He graduated from S.D. College, Ghaziabad. He has a Master’s degree in English.
He is a professional Indian film, television actor & producer. He is famous for playing Pintu Dedha in MX Player’s web series Bhaukaal starring Mohit Raina.
He was also worked in the Bollywood film Highway in 2014. He has been active in the entertainment industry since the year 2010.
Pradeep Nagar Education
Pradeep Nagar Physical Stats
Pradeep Nagar Career
He started his professional career with the crime drama & romance movie Highway as Tonk, Mahabir Bhati’s accomplice, in the year 2014.
He also worked in the short drama film Breaking the Seal in the year 2015. He was the producer of two short movies, Paintra and Kofuku.
He embarked primarily on roles in the series Savdhaan India – India Fights Back, which is aired on the Life OK tv channel.
The program focuses on Indian crimes & alerts viewers. He appeared in a few episodes of Ssshhh… Koi Hai.
He starred in the television mini-series Bhaukaal as Pintu Dedha streamed on MX Player.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Pradeep Nagar Hobbies
Pradeep Nagar Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Pradeep Nagar
- Pradeep was born and brought up in Noida, India.
- He is fluent in Hindi, English, Punjabi, Haryanvi and is proficient in Urdu.
- In the year 2015, He started his own production company SUMAN TALKIES.
- He has acted in over 60 plays with Dr. Vimla Gupta Natya Manch and Kshitij Repotery.
- In the year 2014, he was nominated in the Best supportive Actor category at Virtual Movie Awards.
- Before started his career in Bollywood, he used to work as a waiter in hotels, and as Sales Manager in ICICI Lombard, Airtel, Tata Indicom.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org