Priyal Mahajan (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Priyal Mahajan is a professional Indian television actress. She got fame through Tik Tok which eventually led to her major break in the television industry.
She appeared in the television show Maulki as a female protagonist. She originally hails from New Delhi, India.
Priyal Mahajan Birth & Family
She was born on 3rd October 2001 in New Delhi, India. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family and she has a brother named Akshum Mahajan.
She decided to pursue acting at a very young age and pre-planned on shifting to Mumbai which turned out to be a boost in her professional acting career.
She always had the great support of her parents to pursue acting.
Priyal Mahajan Education
She completed her schooling at Goodley Public School, New Delhi. She recently graduated and moved to Mumbai to pursue a professional career in the acting industry.
She has always been a bright and bubbly girl during her school time and always had active participation in all talent performance shows during her school time.
Priyal Mahajan Physical Stats
Priyal Mahajan Career
She has appeared in various regional television serials and she also appeared in the Hindi serial “Kasautii Zindagii Kay” in which she played the role of Tapur Basu.
She has done some of the modeling assignments. She is very active in commercial advertisements.
She got her first major breakthrough opposite Amar Upadhyay in the TV show ‘Maulki’.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Priyal Mahajan Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Priyal Mahajan
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- She loves singing as much as acting.
- She was born and brought up in New Delhi, India.
- She enjoys her spare time traveling and shopping.
- She also starred in the Amazon Prime web series Tandav as Rhea Pratap Singh.
- In the year 2020, She appeared in the Colors TV show Maulki as a female lead actress.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and regularly keeps on posting photos and videos on social media.
- She has actively appeared in television commercials which include the Himalayan Face wash, Chik hair shampoo, Reliance, and Fair and Lovely.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org