Ritika Shrotri (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Ritika Shrotri is a professional Indian actress. She is mainly working in the Marathi entertainment industry.
She is famous for her work in films like Darling, Bucket List, Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Asta, Boyz, etc.
Ritika Shrotri Birth & Early Life
Ritika Shrotri was born on 20th December 2000 in Pune, Maharashtra. She went to SPM English School in Pune. She is pursuing her further studies at SP College, Pune.
Ritika Shrotri Education
Ritika Shrotri Physical Stats
Ritika Shrotri Career
She started her professional career as a child artist and acted for the first time in the Marathi TV show Guntata Hriday He and played the role of Devi in the serial.
Later, she has worked in Dabba Gul and Be Dune Daha as Kavya.
Her debut in Marathi films was in the year 2013 with drama film Prem Mhanje Prem Mhanje Prem Asta, played the character of Ashu.
She was the lead actor in the movie Slam Book in the year 2015 playing the role of Aparna.
She was noticed for her role of Grace in the feature film Boyz in the year 2015 produced by Avdoot Gupte.
She shared the screen with Madhuri Dixit in the movie Bucket List released in the year 2018.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Ritika Shrotri Hobbies
Ritika Shrotri Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Ritika Shrotri
- She is a classical dancer.
- She is fond of green colour.
- Shahrukh Khan and Kajol are her favourite actors.
- She was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- She got recognition for her role in serials as a child actor.
- Her hobbies include reading books, acting and listening to music.
- She is most popular on social media and is also an Instagram influencer.
- In the year 2021, she worked in Marathi language romantic comedy film Darling, which is written & directed by Sameer Asha Patil.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org