Sahil Phull Biography
Sahil Phull is a professional Indian television and film actor. He is famous for the television shows Piya Rangrezz, Kaatelal & Sons, Uttaran, and Haiwaan: The Monster.
He has been active in the television industry since the year 2014.
Sahil Phull Education
Sahil Phull Physical Stats
Sahil Phull Career
He was born in Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir). He grew up in a Muslim family.
After completing schooling, he joined the National School of Drama and came to Mumbai to pursue his career. In Mumbai, he started his journey through modeling.
After which He did the television show Uttaran and appeared on the show for a very limited time (in the role of Aashfaq).
After this show, he also got a chance to work in the Indo-Australian TV series “Moti Gori”. During this time, he also took acting training from Victoria College of Arts.
After becoming famous in Australian TV and Films, he shifted to Australia but his desire to work in Bollywood brought him back to India.
He was seen in films like Out of Time, Kapow, Out of Time, and Dishoom.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Sahil Phull Hobbies
Sahil Phull Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Sahil Phull
- He was born and brought up in Jammu.
- He also studied engineering in Mumbai.
- He has also worked in a short film Punaha.
- He was also a part of an Australian short film ‘Shabd’.
- He made his Bollywood debut in the year 2015 with the film Dishoom.
- After completing his studies till 12, he came to Mumbai to pursue a career.
- He is a fitness freak and keeps himself healthy through sports and gyming.
- He started doing theater during schooling under the National School of Drama.
- In the year 2014, he has also been awarded S Radhakrishnan award for his performance in Uttaran.
- In the year 2022, He played an important role of Kashi in the SAB TV show Jagannath Aur Poorvi Ki Dosti Anokhi.
- He has also worked in the TV show Kundali Bhagya but left the show after some time. He said “I was promised that I would eventually turn the antagonist, but I was relegated to a supporting role. So, I decided to quit television”.