Sam Corlett Biography
Sam Corlett is a professional Australian television and film actor and model.
He is famous for playing the role of Leif Eriksson in the Netflix series Vikings: Valhalla in the year 2022.
He was also part of the TV series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. After graduation, He started his professional career by Jane Harper’s thriller The Dry alongside Eric Bana.
Sam Corlett Education
Sam Corlett Physical Stats
Sam Corlett Career
He was born on April 23, 1995, in Central Coast, Australia. He started his professional career with the short drama film Noah as Oscar in the year 2018.
He appeared in the short drama movie Pretty Face as Aaron in the year 2018.
He debuted with the television drama series Acting for a Cause as Mr. Bingley in the year 2020.
He later featured in the crime drama-mystery film The Dry as Young Luke.
The same year, he played the role of Caliban in the drama fantasy-horror series Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
He did a Netflix series Vikings: Valhalla as Leif Erikson in the year 2022.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Sam Corlett Hobbies
Sam Corlett Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Sam Corlett
- He was born and brought up in the Central Coast.
- Her father is a Businessman while mother is Counsellor.
- His first breakthrough was The Dry, a mystery drama thriller film directed by Robert Connolly. He was seen in the role of young Luke Hadler.
- He graduated his Bachelor of Performing Arts, Acting at the prestigious WAAPA (Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts) at the end of the year 2018.
- He was part of a Chris Isaac’s The Emancipation of Alice Paws, a collaboration with Playwrights Australia. The cast also performed at Asia Pacific Bureau Theatre Schools Festival in China.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org