Sara Gore Biography
He is a professional American television host. She has worked for NBC and LXTV. She has produced the Emmy®-nominated cooking show Recipe Revamp.
She is a co-presenter of New York Live, a lifestyle show on NBC 4 New York. She is originally from Upstate New York.
Sara Gore Education
Sara Gore Physical Stats
Sara Gore Career
She was born in May 1976 in Queensland, New York. Her father is George and her mother is Gail Gore.
She did her schooling at Queensbury High School and graduated summa cum laude from Marymount Manhattan College with a Communications Major and Business/Theater Minor.
She started her professional career with a love of food by serving as a personal chef and managing her own food service company.
After that, she labored as a line cook for the world-renowned chef and restaurateur Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
She got her breakthrough when she got a job with an early-stage lifestyle company called Code TV, which then switched its name to LXTV.
They set up Open House and 1st Look before being bought by NBC. She now worked for NBC for over 10 years and always organizes an open house, and co-hosts New York Live.
She tied the knot with Matthew Miele. The couple has two sons named Griffin and Sawyer and a daughter named Fiona.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Sara Gore Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Sara Gore
- She is a dog lover and adopted a dog named Cookie.
- She was born and brought up in Queensland, New York.
- She is currently living in Westchester County with her family.
- She received Bideawee’s 2013 Founders Choice Award for her work on the New York Live Pet Project.
- She has also produced a series of 30-60 second cooking vignettes called “Breakfast with Open House”.