Shubham Garhwal is a professional Indian cricketer. He plays for his home team Rajasthan cricket team.
He bats with the left hand and bowls Slow Orthodox with the left hand. He is an all-rounder player.
Rajasthan Royals has included him in their team for IPL 2022 at his base price of 20 lakhs.
Shubham Garhwal Birth & Early Life
He was born on 14th May 1995 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. His father is Shankar Garhwal who runs a grocery shop.
His father’s wish was that Shubham became a mechanical engineer and could live his life happily.
Shubham’s elder brother Surendra always supported and motivated him to play cricket and often used to help him in cricket practice.
Shubham got his cricket training from Spartan Cricket Academy.
Shubham Garhwal Education
Shubham Garhwal Physical Stats
Shubham Garhwal Career
After graduation, his father sent him to Delhi so that he could prepare for higher education and could get a good job.
At that point, he had two ways, whether he should fulfill his father’s wishes or trust his coach. Shubham believed his coach and started playing professionally.
He took daily 8 hours of training under coaches Pradyot and Shahrukh. He got his first success in the year 2022 when he was selected by Rajasthan Royals.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Shubham Garhwal Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Shubham Garhwal
- He is fitness enthusiastic.
- He is a mechanical engineer.
- He was born and brought up in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- He is often referred to as the Chris Gayle of Jodhpur.
- He considers Yuvraj Singh as his idol and likes to hit long sixes.
- India’s famous spin bowler Ravi Bishnoi and Shubham are good friends, they both played together for the same cricket club.
- He loves watching and playing cricket from a young age. He was always supported by his brother and coach in playing cricket.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org