Tracey Bonner is a professional American actress and television personality. She is famous for appearing in Black Lighting, Sweet Magnolias, and Raising Dion.
She also worked in popular films like Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, The Last Shift, Greenland, etc.
Tracey Bonner Birth & Early Life
She was born on July 10, 1985, in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Her parents are teachers. She graduated from Tennessee State University.
She majored in Speech Communication and Theatre with an English minor.
Later, she attended the Theatre School at DePaul University and earned a degree in MFA in Acting.
Tracey Bonner Education
Tracey Bonner Physical Stats
Tracey Bonner Career
She worked as a teacher for 15 years. She first appeared in the musical, comedy, drama film Trapped in the Closet as Tina in the year 2007.
She again appeared in Trapped in the Closet: Chapter 23-33 in the year 2012.
She acted in the American fantasy adventure comedy film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in the year 2017 as Fridge’s mother.
In the year 2022, she played the role of Pastor June Wilkes in the streaming television series Sweet Magnolias.
She has appeared in several films and shows like Brockmire, Black Lightening, Nappily Ever After, Greenland, Copshop, and many more.
She helps aspiring actors with auditions at her company Get Booked Taping Service.
She is married to Dulé Hill on April 21, 2018. They met at the set of Ballers and fell in love with each other and now leading a happy married life. They also have two children.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Tracey Bonner Hobbies
Tracey Bonner Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Tracey Bonner
- She likes reading books in her leisure time.
- She was born and brought up in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- She was a Varsity Basketball and softball player in the University.
- She was a big fan of Shakespeare in high school.
- She has performed in many plays throughout the US.
- She conducts “Master the Art of Self Tape” workshop for universities and theatre companies.
- She is the founder of non-profit organisation DateYourselfGirl Inc. The company empowers women to become the love they seek through healing conversations and philanthropy.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org