Urvashi Dholakia (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Urvashi Dholakia is a professional Indian television and film actress.
She is famous for performing the role of Komolika Basu in Ekta Kapoor’s TV serial of Kausautii Zindagii Kay from the year 2001 to 2008 and Queen Iravati in Chandrakanta from the year 2017 to 2018.
She participated and won the Colors TV reality show Bigg Boss Season 6 in the year 2012-13.
Urvashi Dholakia Birth & Family
She was born on 9th July 1979 in Delhi, India to a Punjabi mother and a Gujarati father.
Her mother’s name is Kaushal Dholakia. She has a sibling named Anurup Dholakia.
Urvashi Dholakia Education
Urvashi Dholakia Physical Stats
Urvashi Dholakia Career
She started her professional career with the television series Shrikant as younger Rajlakshmi aired on Doordarshan in the year 1987.
She got featured in the superhero serial Shaktimaan as Mansi Sharma on DD National in the year 2001.
Later she appeared in the series Ghar Ek Mandir as Anjali, Rajesh’s Boss, and lover from the year 2000 to 2001.
From the year 2001 to 2002, she acted in the serial Kabhii Sautan Kabhii Saheli as Sonia, a friend of Tanushree.
She starred in Star Plus’s serial Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Komolika Basu from the year 2001 to 2008.
The show gave her immense popularity and became a household name.
Along with the show, she acted in Kahiin To Hoga as Archana from the year 2003 to 2007. The show is based on the Jane Austen novel Pride and Prejudice.
In the year 2012, She took part in the most popular reality show Bigg Boss Season 6, and was the winner of the show.
She was subsequently part of many shows including Chandrakanta – Ek Mayavi, Ishq Mein Marjawan, and Naagin 6.
She married at age 17 and had twin sons, Kshitij and Sagar. She brought them up as single mothers.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Urvashi Dholakia Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Urvashi Dholakia
- She was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- She is an animal lover and has a dog at home.
- Her other notable films are Kab Tak Chup Rahungi, Izzat and Swapnam.
- She participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 9 in the year 2020.
- She made her professional Bollywood debut with the film Babul as Rani Nandini Singh in the year 1986.
- She started her professional career at very early age and featured in some television commercials.
- She received many awards for her negative role in Kasautii Zindagii Kay including ITA Awards, Gold Awards, and Golden Glory Awards.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org