Amitabh Dayal (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Amitabh Dayal Birth & Early Life
Amitabh Dayal Education
Amitabh Dayal Career
Amitabh Dayal was a professional Indian actor, producer, director, and writer. He died on 2nd February 2022 at the age of 51 years due to a heart attack.
He was admitted to Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital. He has worked in many Bollywood movies like Virrudh, Kagaar: Life on the Edge, Rangdari, and Dhuaan.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Amitabh Dayal Hobbies
Amitabh Dayal Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Amitabh Dayal
- He is survived by his daughter and wife Mrinalini.
- He was born and brought up in Chhattisgarh, India.
- He started his professional career as a male protagonist with the well-known actors like Nandita Das and Om Puri, in film Kagaar and nominated for Best Newcomer at Zee Award 2003.
- He had worked on P. Akash directed film Dillagi…Yeh Dillagi, It started Dharmendra, Rati Agnihotri, and Kapil Dev, but never saw light of the day.
- He was quite active on video platform YouTube and till the last moment of life, he shared video with his fans.
- The news of Dayal’s death confirmed by his wife Mrinalini. She said,
“He passed away at 4.30 am today, he was in the hospital for the last few days after suffering a massive heart attack on January 17. He then tested positive for Covid-19 but later on also tested negative,”
- He owned a production house named Wild Water Entertainment.
- He was fluent in Hindi, English, Spanish, and Punjabi language
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org