Anupam Mittal is an Indian entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and chief marketing officer (CMO) of shaddi.com. In addition, he is the founder and CEO of the People Group.
Acknowledged as one of the nation’s most creative businessmen, he is one of the judges of India’s first television business reality show Shark Tank India Season 1, premiered on Sony Entertainment television in the year 2021.
Anupam Mittal Birth & Family
He was born on 23rd December 1971 in India. His father is Gopal Krishna Mittal, and his mother is Bhagawatidevi Mittal. He completed his graduation from Boston College.
Anupam Mittal Physical Stats
He is the Shaadi.com’s CEO and Co-Founder. He is Chief Executive Officer of Tauj and a member of the Board of Directors.
He launched his Business Journey from the People Group and established companies like makaan.com, Mauj Mobile App, and Shaadi.com.
He served as Product Manager for MicroStrategy from 1998 to 2002. He is one of the most successful financial backers in Ola Cabs, Café Zoe, and other businesses.
He tied the knots with Aanchal Kumar in the year 2013 at a grand destination wedding in Jaipur.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts About Anupam Mittal
- He is active on social media.
- He was born and brought up in a Marwadi family.
- He has invested about 1 crore rupees in OLA, owns 2% stacks in OLA Cabs.
- In the year 1996, He got the idea to start a online matrimonial, which was unique in its own at that time.
- He was a judge of the India’s first television business show Shark Tank India Season 1, aired on Sony Entertainment tv in the year 2021.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org