Bianca Berry Tarantino (Child Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Bianca Berry Tarantino Biography
Bianca Berry Tarantino is a professional American child artist. She played one of the important roles of Katie Townsend in the television series Sweet Magnolias.
She has also appeared in several series like Swamp Thing, NCIS, and The Gifted. She lives in Los Angeles with her parents.
Bianca Berry Tarantino Education
Bianca Berry Tarantino Career
She was born on September 15, 2011. She appeared on the action-drama series The Gifted in the year 2018.
Later she portrayed the role of young Abby in an American superhero-horror television series Swamp Thing.
The show is based on the DC Comics character. She also worked in an episode of NCIS in the year 2019.
She got fame from the American romantic-drama Netflix series Sweet Magnolias in the year 2020, played the role of Katie Townsend, Maddie, and Bill’s youngest daughter in the show.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Bianca Berry Tarantino Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Bianca Berry Tarantino
- She loves playing guitar and drawing.
- She considers Michelle Obama as her idol.
- She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- She has taken training from Catapult Acting Studios.
- In the year 2022, She was seen in season 2 of Sweet Magnolias.
- She has been featured in many advertisements like Gapkids and Gymboree.
- She featured in The Baby Bachelorette in the year 2016. It is a spinoff of The Baby Bachelor, a Kimmel’s show which aired in the year 2013.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org