Logan Allen Biography
Logan Allen is a professional American actor and television personality. He is famous for his role as Kyle in the Netflix show Sweet Magnolias.
He started his professional career as a child artist in the short film Birthday Boy in the year 2014. He is originally from Central Florida.
Logan Allen Education
Logan Allen Physical Stats
Logan Allen Career
He was born on July 17, 2004, to Philip Allen and Bryson Allen. He grew up on a ranch in West Palm, Florida.
He is the second eldest among four siblings. He started his professional career in the industry by working in commercials.
He was seen in commercials such as Universal Orlando, Volcano Bay, and the rockstar kid for TruMoo.
He first appeared in the movie Birthday Boy in the year 2014.
He got noticed in the year 2018 when he appeared as Kevin Ryan in the movie Bernie the Dolphin and its sequel in the year 2019.
He has appeared in the short film Fit Arcade Gone Wild in the year 2014. He gained immense popularity for the Netflix show, Sweet Magnolia, in the year 2020.
He is one of the main casts of the show playing the role of Kyle Townsend, a freshman at Serenity High School.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Logan Allen Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Logan Allen
- He likes spicy foods.
- He is a big ‘Zoey 101’ fan.
- He has a pet dog named Rufus.
- He was born and raised in Central Florida.
- He developed soft spot for animals as he grew up on a farm.
- He likes to play video games and ride horses in his leisure time.
- He also appeared in an anthology-horror series Creepshow in the year 2019.
- His first television role was for the Nickelodeon series Talia in The Kitchen as Vinnie.
- He wanted to become an actor from childhood and his mother also supported him to go in the acting industry.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org