Chris Medlin Biography
Chris Medlin is a professional American actor and dancer. He got fame after his appearance as Isaac Downey in the Netflix series Sweet Magnolias.
He was also part of television series like The Vampire Diaries and Bunheads. He is originally from Georgia and grew up in the mountains of East Tennessee.
Chris Medlin Education
Chris Medlin Physical Stats
Chris Medlin Career
He was born on December 14 in Georgia, United States.
He spent his childhood in a small southern town and moved to Los Angeles to pursue his professional career in the entertainment industry.
He worked in the American faith-based film Pass The Light as Chris in the year 2015.
He was a dancer in the popular supernatural drama tv series The Vampire Diaries in the year 2012.
He also appeared as an auditionee in the TV series Bunheads.
He is famous for his performance in Sweet Magnolias, played the role of Isaac Downey in the Netflix series in the year 2020.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Chris Medlin Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Chris Medlin
- He was part of school’s choir.
- He is an avid hiker and free climber.
- He also likes gardening, styling, and cooking.
- He is a trained Hip-Hop and Jazz-Funk dancer.
- He was also the choreographer of the film Pass The Light.
- He performed as a vocalist and dancer in The Met Gala 2021.
- He grew up in East Tennessee and now resides in New York City.
- He is an original Broadway cast member of Mean Girls the musical and Diana the musical, where he originated the role of Graham.
- He has worked in several theatre stages based in New York as well as regional ones. His notable plays are The Notebook, Fowl Play, West Side Story, The Prom and Memphis, Godspell, etc.