In this article, you will know about Hina Khan’s Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, News, Figure, Girlfriend, Affairs, Family, Facts, Photos, and other valuable information.
Hina Khan Biography & Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name
|Akshara in TV serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’
Hina Khan Education
|Colonel’s Central Academy School of Management, Gurgaon, Delhi
Hina Khan Physical Appearance
|In Centimeters – 163 CM
In Meters – 1.63 M
In Feet & Inches – 5’4″
|In Kilograms (Kgs.) – 55 Kgs
In Pounds (Lbs.) – 121 lbs
|Body Measurement (Approx) – Chest-Waist-Hips
|Bra Size/Breast Size
Hina Khan Family
|Aamir Khan (Younger)
Hina Khan Personal Life
|Date of Birth
|2nd October 1987
|34 Years (In 2021)
|Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign
|Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India
|Colonel’s Central Academy School of Management, Gurgaon
Hina Khan Career
Hina was an average student, who did her schooling from Srinagar and Lucknow.
She later moved to Delhi to pursue her MBA from Colonel’s Central Academy School of Management, Gurugram.
She aspired to become a journalist or a flight attendant, but ended up being an actress.
She rose to fame with her portrayal of the role of Akshara on Star Plus’s popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Hina Khan Relationship Status
|Karan Mehra left the serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ in June 2016 due to serious health issues, after which his wife, Nisha Raval posted an emotional message on Facebook about her husband’s commitment to the show. Rumour mills went overdrive stating how he did not get well with co-star Hina Khan, who plays Akshara.
|Rocky Jaiswal a.k.a Jayant Jaiswal (Supervising Producer)
Hina Khan Net Worth
|$5 Million (Approx)
Hina Khan Social Media Accounts
Hina Khan Hobbies
Also, Read This:-
Hina Khan Favorite Things
|Favorite Holiday Destination
|“Lag Jaa Gale” From The Film Woh Kaun Thi (1964)
|Favorite TV Show
|Love of Pink by Lacoste
|Veda in Connaught Place, New Delhi
Some Unknown Facts About Hina Khan
- She aspired to be a journalist.
- She doesn’t like too many friends in her life.
- She entered the Bigg Boss 11 house in 2017.
- Hina was born into a Kashmiri Muslim family.
- She is superstitious and always has a ‘Taaviz’ in her purse.
- She is brand conscious and likes the clothing collections from Neeta Lulla.
- In 2013 and 2014, she was ranked #50 Sexiest Asian Women by Eastern Eye.
- In 2014, she won the prestigious ‘Dada Saheb Phalke Award’ for Best Actress – Popular.
- She rose to fame with her role of ‘Akshara’ in Star Plus’ popular serial ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.’
- In 2017, she became the runner-up of Colors TV’s adventure show ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi.’
- She joined a 2-week acting crash course from Amardeep Jha acting classes before joining ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.’
- Such was her fame that her fans threatened to kill themselves if she will quit ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, but after 8 long years, she left the show in 2016 to work on other projects.
- When she was doing ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’, she was offered a mega Telugu film, but it had a 60-day schedule and due to her commitment to the show, she refused the offer.
- Acting happened to her by chance as after completing her studies she had applied for an air-hostess course, but due to malaria she wasn’t able to join it and luckily she got an acting offer.
So, friends, in the end, I hope that this article would have liked you. So, thank you very much for giving you valuable time.
If you have any questions related to this article. Then you can ask us through the comments. Above all, We will do our best to answer your question.
Even further, we will continue to bring such useful articles for you. Also, share it with your friends on social media and subscribe to our Blog.
So, you can get new articles coming to you. Please also visit our Facebook page. So that you will get the latest post information on time.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org