Joshua Davis Biography
Joshua Davis is a professional American diabetes activist.
He came into the overnight limelight when President Biden included him in his first address at State of the Union. He is originally from Midlothian, Virginia.
Joshua Davis Education
Joshua Davis Career
He was born on March 1, 2008, in Midlothian, Virginia. He was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was just 11 months old.
He started advocating for the Virginia General Assembly to make school safer for kids with Type 1 diabetes at the age of just four years.
Since then he continued to raise awareness, advocating for lowering the costs of insulin and prescription drug costs.
He first popped up during the address when Biden spoke about him “JoJo” Burgess, a Pennsylvania steelworker who was seated alongside Jill Biden in the first lady’s viewing box.
At that moment, He shook the hand of Burgess as the camera focused on the steelworker.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Joshua Davis Hobbies
Joshua Davis Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Joshua Davis
- He and his father Brian have Type 1 diabetes.
- He currently advocates for lower insulin prices.
- He was born and brought up in Midlothian, Virginia.
- On March 1, 2022, He attended the State of the Union at the US Capitol as a special guest.
- He introduced President Biden at an event on prescription drug costs at a community college in Virginia.
- After the State of the Union, Jill Biden shared a personalised happy birthday message to Davis, with tweeting a photo of herself clapping as she stood next to the Joshua, who could be seen sitting at a table and grinning widely.
Joshua, thank you for being by my side tonight — Joe and I are so proud of you. We hope this is a birthday you’ll always remember. pic.twitter.com/NO6AixI4wi— Jill Biden (@FLOTUS) March 2, 2022
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org