Ketaki Mategaonkar (Singer) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Ketaki Mategaonkar Biography & Wiki
She was born on 22nd February 1994 in Nagpur, Maharashtra. Her father is Parag Mategoankar, who is a music director, and her mother is Suvarna Mategaonkar, who is a singer.
She completed her schooling at Dr. Kalmadi High School, Pune, and graduated from Trinity College of Music, London. She has a degree in English Literature.
She is an Indian actress, writer, composer, singer, producer & director. She predominantly works in the Marathi cinema & television industry.
She was born into a family of musicians and was taught by her parents when she was three years old.
She did professional concerts and performed there. She has acted in the movies like Shala (2011), Kaksparsh (2012), Taani (2013), and Timepass (2014).
|Real Name||Ketaki Mategaonkar|
|Date of Birth||22nd February 1994|
(As in 2022)
|Birth Place||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother:- Suvarna Mategaonkar|
Father:- Parag Mategoankar
Sister:- Not Available
Brother:- Not Available
Husband:- Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Ketaki Mategaonkar Education
Ketaki Mategaonkar Physical Stats
Ketaki Mategaonkar Career
She started her professional career with Zee Marathi’s Marathi television musical-game reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi L’il Champs as a Contestant in the year 2010.
She made her film debut with the Marathi drama & romantic film Shala as Shirodkar in the year 2012.
The film concept got adapted from a novel of a similar name. In the same year, she appeared in the Marathi movie Aarohi as the female lead in the year 2012.
She also appeared in the Marathi drama film Kaksparsh as Young Uma and Durga in the year 2012 and was a commercial success.
In the year 2014-15, She acted in the Marathi movie Timepass and its sequel as Prajakta. It is a story about teen love that took hold in the ’90s.
After that, she did a Marathi science & fiction film Phuntroo as Anaya in the year 2016.
She featured in many Marathi, Hindi, and English music video songs like Jarasa Tu in the year 2018, Wara Pahatwara in the year 2019, Tum Mil Jao in the year 2020, and Maybe in the year 2021.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Ketaki Mategaonkar Hobbies
Ketaki Mategaonkar Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Ketaki Mategaonkar
- She was born and brought up in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
- She has performed a number of times with her mother.
- In the year 2015, she got awarded Filmfare Marathi Awards for Best Playback Singer Female.
- In the year 2017, she won Mirchi Music Awards for Female Vocalist of the year.
- In the year 2021, she received an award of Youth Icon Award – Bhartiya Yuva Mancha for Youth Icon.
- In the year 2021, she has also performed on a Sanskrit song Priyakara at Swarataranga Mumbai Police Event.
- Ketaki has sung many Marathi songs like Phir Se Chamke Tim Tim Taare (2008), Sun Zara (2011), Manaat Yete Aahya (2013), Ajunahi Sanjawel (2013), Mala Ved Laagale Premache (2014), Kasa Jeev Guntala (2014), Maje Tuje (2014) etc.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org