Mamoudou Athie is a professional Mauritanian-American producer and actor. He got fame for playing the lead role of Dan Turner in Netflix’s television series Archive 81.
He was also part of The Circle, Uncorked, The Get Down, and Sorry for Your Loss.
Mamoudou Athie Birth & Early Life
He was born on July 25, 1988, in Mauritania. His father was a diplomat, who have also received political asylum and his mother is a homemaker.
He completed his schooling at David Geffen School and completed graduation at Yale University.
He learned acting at the William Esper Studio in the Two-Year Professional Actor Training Program.
Mamoudou Athie Education
Mamoudou Athie Physical Stats
Mamoudou Athie Career
He started his professional acting career in the year 2015 with a film Experimenter and after that, he appeared on television in the same year in Madam Secretary.
Later he worked in many films and television shows like Jean of the Joneses, Patti Cake$, Unicorn Store, Uncorked, Black Box, Me & Mean Margaret, Sorry for Your Loss, Cake, and Oh Jerome, No.
In the year 2022, He appeared in Netflix’s original horror-fiction television series Archive 81.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Mamoudou Athie Hobbies
Mamoudou Athie Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Mamoudou Athie
- He likes making scary faces in the mirror.
- He was born and brought up by an Islamic family.
- He shifted to United States when he was 6 years old.
- He has also been produced a TV show named Oh Jerome, No.
- He is not socially active person and not present on any social networking site.
- He was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Actor in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series for his performance in Cake.
- His first feature film was Jean of the Joneses where he was seen along with Anna Hopkins, Sherri Shepherd, Taylour Paige, and Gloria Reuben.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org