Namratha Gowda (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Namratha Gowda Biography
Namratha Gowda is a professional Indian television actress and model.
She was born on 15th April 1993 in Bangalore, Karnataka to a Hindu family. She studied at Acharya NRV School of Architecture.
Namratha Gowda Education
Namratha Gowda Physical Stats
Namratha Gowda Career
After graduation, she joined the Kannada television industry and was featured in the television show Krishna Rukmini in the year 2011.
She is famous for playing the lead role of Shivani in the Kannada television show Naagini 2 alongside Ninaad Harithsa.
She has also played main roles in Putta Gowri Maduve (or Mangala Gowri Maduve) and Krishna Rukmini.
Later she got the chance to play the lead role of Hima in the popular Kannada serial Putta Gowri Maduve.
In the year 2020, she was featured as a lead actress in Zee Kannada’s show Naagini 2.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Namratha Gowda Hobbies
Namratha Gowda Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Namratha Gowda
- She loves travelling in spare time.
- Her grandfather was Superintendent of Police.
- She was born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- She is a trained dancer and well versed in all dance forms.
- She was rank 1 in Most Desirable Woman on Television by Bangalore Times.
- She participated in the Kannada dance reality show Takadimitha and made it into the top 5. She paired with Bigg Boss Kannada fame Kishen Bilagali in one of the episodes.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org