Shaylee Krishen is a professional Indian actress. She is famous for her role of Pari played in the web series The Last Hour.
She started her professional career with the bilingual film Moha in the year 2019. After which she acted in two Malayalam films Jack and Jill and Bermuda.
Shaylee Krishen Birth & Early Life
She was born on 1st December 1998 in Janglatmandi, Jammu & Kashmir to a Kashmiri Pandit family.
Her father is Maharaj Krishen and her mother is Jeet Krishen. She also has two brothers Aditya Krishen and Ryan Krishen in the family.
She completed her schooling at Kashmir Girls Higher Secondary and studied audiology from the same school.
Shaylee Krishen Education
Shaylee Krishen Physical Stats
Shaylee Krishen Career
She started her professional carrier through modeling. During this time, she got a chance to work with famous photographer Ravi Varman.
He inspired her to pursue a career in advertising as well as in the film industry.
As an actor, She started her professional career with the film Moha directed by Padma Sri Santhosh Sivan.
After this film, she was also seen in important roles in Jack and Jill and Bermuda.
She got fame in the film industry from the year 2021 Amazon Prime series The Last Hour, in which she worked with artists such as Sanjay Kapoor, Shahana Goswami, Raima Sen, and Karma Takapa.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Shaylee Krishen Hobbies
Shaylee Krishen Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Shaylee Krishen
- She has a pet dog named sasha.
- She also featured in a short film Sin VR alongside Javed Jaffrey.
- Her debut film was Moha, a Hindi film directed by Santhosh Sivan.
- She considers Will Smith and Elisabeth Singleton Moss as her acting idols.
- She was born in a refugee camp in Jammu and Kashmir to a Hindu family.
- She has been paired opposite Shane Nigam in T K Rajeev Kumar film Bermuda.
- Her first acting experience was for Malayalam film Urumi, directed by Santhosh Sivan in the year 2012.
- She was introduced to films by her elder brother Aditya who works in film production in Bengaluru.
- In the year 1980, Her family had to flee along with thousands of Kashmiri Pandits to a refugee camp in Jammu and Kashmir.