Riddhi Sen (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Riddhi Sen is a professional Indian film actor. He mainly works in the Hindi and Bengali industry.
He is famous for playing the role of Kaushik Ganguly in the Bengali film Nagarkirtan.
He also appeared in several popular films such as Helicopter Eela, Samantaral, Parched, and Kahaani.
Riddhi Sen Birth & Background
He was born on 19th May 1998 in Kolkata, West Bengal. He is the son of Bengali stage and film actor Kaushik Sen and dancer Reshmi Sen.
Actors Chitra Sen and Shyamal Sen are his grandparents. He went to South Point High School in Kolkata.
Riddhi Sen Education
Riddhi Sen Physical Stats
Riddhi Sen Career
He started acting from the age of 3 and acted for the first time in a theatre play named Prachya.
He has performed in several theatres plays namely Banku Babur Bandhu, Dakghor, Bhalo, Rakkhosher, and Birpurush.
He made his professional debut in films in the year 2010 with the movie Iti Mrinalini. He later appeared in Vidya Balan starring Bollywood film Kahani in the year 2012.
He became a known face after playing the role of Anindya Chatterjee in Open Tee Bioscope.
He has acted in Parched playing the role of Gulab. Riddhi’s roles in Bhoomi, Samantaral, Nagarkirtan, Eela gained him huge recognition and fan base.
He has appeared in several web series namely Feluda, Panch Phoron, Boyfriends and Girlfriends, Sundarbaner Vidyaasagar, and more.
He is currently in a relationship with actress Surangana Bandyopadhyay.
They met while working on Anindya Chattopadhyay’s debut film, Open Tee Bioscope. The duo worked on several films and theatre projects together.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Riddhi Sen Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Riddhi Sen
- He likes watching movies and singing.
- He was born and raised in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- He also acted in a short film Satya Dar Coaching.
- He believes he’s mature as well as dumb and stupid.
- He has a habit of murmuring dialogues of films most of the times.
- In the year 2022, he was seen in Hoichoi’s web series Sunderbaner Vidhyasagar.
- He played the lead role of Kaushik Ganguly in film Nagarkirtan which led him to win National Film Award for Best Actor. His performance in the film also ranked among 100 Greatest Performances of the decade by Film Companion.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org