Ayaz Khan (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Ayaz Khan is a professional Indian actor and model. He is famous for his role as Dr. Shubhankar Rai in the medical drama TV series Dill Mill Gayye.
He also worked in several Bollywood films like Chashme Baddoor and Bluffmaster. He has been active in the television industry for more than two decades.
Ayaz Khan Birth & Background
Ayaz Khan was born on 1st April 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His paternal family is Pathans.
They belong to the Sherani Tribe of India. He is married to Jannat Khan in the year 2018.
Ayaz Khan Education
Ayaz Khan Physical Stats
Ayaz Khan Career
He started his professional career in the year 2005 with the movie Bluffmaster!. He has acted in films such as Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na, Chashme Baddoor.
He made his professional debut in the tv industry in the year 2007 with Dill Mill Gayye. He played the role of Dr. Shubhankar Rai in the series.
He has appeared in several tv series over Parichay, Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed, Laut Aao Trisha, Kaisi Yeh Yaarian, Kesari Nandan, and more.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Ayaz Khan Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Ayaz Khan
- He’s a big fan of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar.
- He likes travelling, going to gym, and watching cricket.
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has been featured in over 300 print and tv advertisements.
- He has been featured in the year 2007 music video Kuch Der Tak Kuch Door.
- His favourite foods include Grilled Freshwater Trout, Kebabs, Salads & Sprouts, and Chicken Biryani.
- In the year 2019, he was seen in a MX player web series Anamika as Dr. Prashant starring alongside Sunny Leone, Sonnalli Seygall, Rahul Dev, and Samir Soni.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org