Saisha Shinde (Fashion Designer) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Saisha Shinde is the leading transgender fashion creator in India.
She took part in the digital reality program Lock Upp hosted by renowned Indian actress Kangana Ranaut in the year 2022.
Saisha Shinde Birth & Family
She was born in 1981 in Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her father is Tulsidas Shinde.
She did her schooling at St. Joseph’s High School, Mumbai, and graduated from the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai, and House of Versace, Italy.
Saisha Shinde Education
Saisha Shinde Physical Stats
Saisha Shinde Career
She started a training course in fashion and served as a salesman in the fashion store of Kimaya, Mumbai.
She was subsequently promoted to a visual merchandiser at the same shop. She started out as a fashion designer for Lakme Fashion Week 2006 as part of the Gen Next class.
She set up her fashion brand Swapnil Shinde in the year 2007. Her clothes are exhibited at various Indian fashion parades of renown.
She worked as a costume designer for several Hindi films, including, Fashion in the year 2008, Guzaarish in the year 2010, and Laxmi in the year 2020.
She appeared on the acclaimed American television show Project Runway Season 14 in the year 2015.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Saisha Shinde Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Saisha Shinde
- She has tattoos all over her body.
- She was born and brought up in Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She was born with a masculine body, but she had a variety of female characteristics for which she was intimidated by her fellow mates.
- She starred as a contestant in the digital reality show Lock Upp presented by Kangana Ranaut, broadcasted on MX Player in the year 2022.
- The dress worn by the Indian model Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu in the last round of the year 2021 Miss Universe beauty competition got designed by Saisha.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org