Shashank Arora Birth & Early Life
He was born on 21st February 1991 in New Delhi, India. His father is a graphic designer and his mother is a writer.
He completed his schooling in New Delhi and went to Canada to pursue her further studies.
He studied at Concordia University, Canada, where graduated in filmmaking, with music as a minor subject.
He is a professional Indian actor, musician, and writer. He is got fame for his work in Hindi web series like The Great Indian Murder and Made in Heaven.
He has also featured in Bollywood films like Lipstick Under My Burkha, Moothon, Rock On 2, and Bharat. He is active in the film industry since the year 2012.
Shashank Arora Education
Shashank Arora Physical Stats
Shashank Arora Career
He made his debut in the year 2012 with Myoho as Ranjit. Later, he got a chance to play lead roles in Hindi films like Titli and Brahman Naman.
In the year 2016, he appeared as Uday’s character in Arjun Rampal, Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor’s Starrer film Rock On 2.
Later, he was part of Lipstick Under My Burkha, Moothon, Bharat, and many more films.
He stepped in TV shows with Gangster Newton and later appeared in Amazon original series Made in Heaven and The Great Indian Murder.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Shashank Arora Hobbies
Shashank Arora Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Shashank Arora
- He was born and brought up in New Delhi, India.
- He briefly worked under casting director Saher Latif.
- He was also a member of the street theatre group formed by human rights activists in Canada.
- He taught at Whistling Woods International and Film and Television Institute of India as a guest teacher.
- Apart from Hindi films and tv series, He marked his debut in Malayalam cinema through Moothon.
- He gives credit of his success to his professor Robert Reece from the Actors Studio in Los Angeles who Taught him everything he knows now.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org