Tommy Martinez Biography
Tommy Martinez is a professional American television and film actor. He is famous for his work in Riverdale from the year 2017 to 2018.
He was also part of TV series like The Mosquito, NCIS: Los Angeles, and Good Trouble. He did a podcast comedy series Bone, Marry, Bury as Lury in the year 2022.
|Real Name||Tommy Martinez|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1992|
(As in 2022)
|Family||Mother:- Adriana Martinez|
Father:- Hugo Martinez
Wife:- Not Available
|Address||California, United States|
Tommy Martinez Education
|Debut||Television:- Through My Eyes|
Tommy Martinez Physical Stats
|Height||In Centimeters’:- 183 CM |
In Meters:- 1.83 M
In Feet & Inches:- 6’0″
|Weight||In Kilograms (Kgs.):- 85 Kgs |
In Pounds (Lbs.):- 187 lbs
|Body Shape||Chest:- 44 inches|
Waist:- 32 inches
Biceps:- 14 inches
Tommy Martinez Career
He was born on March 20, 1992, in Venezuela. He is one of six children of Venezuelan parents.
His other siblings’ names are Gus Martinez, Daniel Martinez, and Ana Isabel Martinez.
Tommy dropped out of college to pursue his professional acting career. He started his professional career as a model.
He commenced his professional acting career with the television comedy-drama series Shameless as Scott in the year 2017, followed by the crime-drama series NCIS: Los Angeles.
From the year 2017 to 2018, he featured in the crime drama-mystery series Riverdale as Malachai.
From the year 2019 to 2022, he played the role of Gael Martinez in the TV comedy drama-romance series Good Trouble aired on Freeform.
In the year 2021, He acted in the series The Mosquito Coast as Juan.
Salary & Net Worth
|Net Worth||USD 1-5 Million|
Social Media Accounts
Tommy Martinez Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Tommy Martinez
- He was born and brought up in Venezuela.
- He played in various short films in his initial days.
- While modeling, he used to work as a waiter to make ends meet.
- He starred in the crime drama-mystery series Hunters in the year 2022.
- His family moved from Venezuela to Florida when he was four years old.
- He was also featured in a television commercial for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- He made his professional debut with the short drama-romance film Through My Eyes as Jagger in the year 2019.