Abhidnya Bhave is a professional Indian actress. She mainly serves in the Marathi industry.
She is famous for her work in the Marathi television serial Tu Tevha Tashi alongside Swwapnil Joshi and Shilpa Tulaskar.
She was also seen in several shows such as Lagori-Maitri Returns, Devyani, Khulta Kali Khulena, Katti Batti, and Chala Hawa Yeu Dya.
Abhidnya Bhave Birth & Family
She was born on 13th March 1989 in Vasai, Mumbai. Her father is Uday Bhave, and her mother is Hemangi Bhave.
Abhidnya Bhave Education
Abhidnya Bhave Physical Stats
Abhidnya Bhave Career
She started her professional career with the Hindi television supernatural serial Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani as Abhidnya, which aired on Star One in the year 2010.
She acted in the TV series Bade Acche Lagte Hain in a cameo role on Sony Entertainment in the year 2014.
In the year 2016, she got featured in the Marathi drama serial Devyani as Veena on Star Pravah.
From the year 2016 to 2017, she starred in the serial Khulta Kali Khulena as Monika broadcasted on Zee Marathi.
She played the role of Myra Karkhanis, secretary of Vikrant in the Zee Marathi series Tula Pahate Re from the year 2018 to 2019.
In the year 2020, she appeared in the daily soap Rang Majha Vegla in the character of Tanuja Mantri, aired on Star Pravah.
The show starred Reshma Shinde and Ashutosh Gokhale in the lead roles.
She got married to Varun Vaitikar in the year 2014 and got separated in the year 2016. She then tied the knot with Mehul Pai in the year 2021.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Abhidnya Bhave Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Abhidnya Bhave
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She did a tv drama series Bawara Dil as Jhanvi on Colors TV in the year 2021.
- She co-owns a fashion brand with actress Tejaswini Pandit named Tejadnya.
- She made her professional debut with the Marathi movie Langar in the year 2012.
- She is an animal lover and often shares pictures with dogs on her Instagram profile.
- In the year 2020, she participated in the sketch comedy serial Chala Hawa Yeu Dya: Shelibrity Pattern as a contestant on Zee Marathi.