Aneri Vajani Biography
Aneri Vajani is a professional Indian television actress. She is famous for playing the role of Malvika Kapadia in Star Plus’ popular television show Anupamaa.
She has also worked as a lead actress in television shows such as Kaali, Pavitra Bhagya, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, and Beyhadh. She is active in the television industry since the year 2012.
Aneri Vajani Education
Aneri Vajani Physical Stats
Aneri Vajani Career
She was born on 26th March 1994 in Mumbai. Her family belongs from Gujarat. She has been fond of acting since childhood.
After completing her schooling, she stepped into the television industry with the serial Kaali – Ek Punar Avatar. She appeared as Paakhi in this serial.
After this show, she worked in many television serials like Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Crazy Stupid Ishq, Beyhadh, and Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
In the year 2020, she played the lead role of Pranati Mishra in the television show Pavitra Bhagya alongside Kunal Jaisingh.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Aneri Vajani Hobbies
Aneri Vajani Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Aneri Vajani
- She was born in Mumbai while her family belongs from Gujarat.
- She has also appeared in a web series I Don’t Watch TV in the year 2016.
- She also appeared in the episodic shows Laal Ishq and Yeh Hai Aashiqui.
- In the year 2012, She made her debut in the TV show ‘Kali-Ek Purna Avatar’.
- She was also nominated in the ‘Fresh New Face’ category at the Indian Tele Awards 2015.
- In the year 2015, she received a lot of praise for Nisha’s character in the show ‘Nisha Aur Uske Cousins’.
- She has also won the Star Family Awards of ‘Favorite Beti’ in the year 2015 for playing the role in ‘Sanjh’.
- She has also worked in shows ‘Crazy Stupid Ishq’, ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’, ‘Pyar Tune Kya Kiya’, and ‘Nisha Aur Uske Cousins’.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org