Arunita Kanjilal Biography
Arunita Kanjilal is a professional Indian singer. She has appeared on many reality shows and was the winner of Zee Bangla’s TV show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs in the year 2013.
In the year 2021, she participated in Indian Idol Season 12 and emerged as runner-up along with Sayli Kamble.
Arunita Kanjilal Education
Arunita Kanjilal Physical Stats
Arunita Kanjilal Career
She was born on 18th January 2003 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She completed her schooling at St. Xavier’s School, Kolkata.
She started training in classical training from the age of four. Her initial guru was her maternal uncle and later got further training from Ravindra Ganguly of Pune.
She appeared in the Zee Bangla show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs in the year 2013 as a contestant and ended up winning the show.
The following year, she was seen in the national reality show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs which aired on Zee TV.
She was one of the top 5 contestants under the mentorship of Monali Thakur and won the title of “Manch Ka Guroor”.
She is in a relationship with her Indian Idol 12 co-contestant Pawandeep Rajan. Even the couple is also popularly known as #AruDeep among the fans.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Arunita Kanjilal Hobbies
Arunita Kanjilal Favorite Things
Some Unknown Facts About Arunita Kanjilal
- She is also an avid Harmonium and Tanpura player.
- She was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She has a keen interest in doing ghazals and qawwalis.
- She is a die-hard fan of Kumar Sanu and Hariharan and dreams of becoming a playback singer.
- She has performed abroad with superstar Shaan Mukherjee and her co-contestant Gagan Gaonkar.
- She also has a YouTube channel where she treats her fans with beautiful covers of songs in Hindi and Bengali.
- Initially, She got musical training from her maternal uncle and later got further training from Ravindra Ganguly.
- In the year 2020-21, she participated in Sony TV’s Indian Idol season 13 judged by Himesh Reshammiya, Vishal Dadlani, and Neha Kakkar.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org