Betty Maxwell (née Cantrell) is a professional American actress, model, singer, beauty pageant, and author.
She is the second Miss Georgia to be awarded Miss America after Neva Jane Langley, who was crowned in the year 1953.
She was honored as Miss America 2016 by Miss America 2015 Kira Kazantsev.
Betty Maxwell Birth & Family
She was born on September 1, 1994, in Warner Robins, Georgia. Her father is Mike Cantrell, and her mother is Tassie Cantrell.
She has two siblings named Sophia Cantrell and Mikey Cantrell.
She did her schooling at Mount de Sales Academy and graduated from Wesleyan College and Mercer University.
Betty Maxwell Education
Betty Maxwell Physical Stats
Betty Maxwell Career
She started her professional career as a model and won her first pageant in late 2013. The Next year, she was crowned as Miss Presidential Pathways 2014.
She later received the designation of Miss Warner Robins 2015, which allowed her to enter the Miss Georgia 2015 contest.
She won the contest in the year 2015 when she got presented with her crown by former Miss Georgia, Maggie Bridges.
She consequently got a chance to represent Georgia in Miss America 2016 and ended up as a winner.
Apart from modeling, she is a very good singer and started her career with the television singing reality show American Idol Season 20 aired on ABC in the year 2022.
She tied the knots with Spencer Maxwell in the year 2018. They first met on Tinder three months before Cantrell won Miss Georgia 2015.
They continued a long-distance relationship throughout her reign as Miss America 2016.
In the year 2018, The couple got married on April 13, 2018, in presence of close friends and family in Cantrell’s hometown Greek Orthodox church.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Betty Maxwell Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Betty Maxwell
- She was born and brought up in Warner Robins.
- She is currently living in Nashville, Tennessee to pursue a country music career.
- She has been singing since the age of 3 and it has always been her deepest passion.
- She also hosted 43rd Annual American Music Awards in Microsoft Theater of Los Angeles.
- She performed Kelly Clarkson’s Moment Like This during the audition of American Idol.
- She served as the official National Goodwill Ambassador for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- In the year 2015, She presented the Country Music Association Awards with Darius Rucker in Nashville.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org