Bhasha Sumbli (Actress) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Bhasha Sumbli Biography
Bhasha Sumbli is a professional Indian film actress and theatre artist.
She is famous for playing the lead role of Sharda Pandit in The Kashmir Files directed by Vivek Agnihotri.
She also played a supporting role in the film Chhapaak. She is originally from Sumbal, Jammu & Kashmir.
Bhasha Sumbli Education
Bhasha Sumbli Physical Stats
Bhasha Sumbli Career
She was born in Srinagar to Agni Shekhar and Kshama Kaul.
She started her professional career through theatre under the guidance of stalwarts of Kashmiri folk theatre like Moti Lal Khemu.
She graduated from the National School of Drama, New Delhi, and was also a recipient of the prestigious Inlaks Theatre Award in the year 2014.
Later She moved to Mumbai to join Anupam Kher’s acting school Actor Prepares.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts About Bhasha Sumbli
- Her many plays got published in national journals.
- She is alumnus of National School of Drama, New Delhi.
- She was born in Srinagar and brought up in Sumbal, Jammu and Kashmir.
- She has specialized in the ancient Indian Classical Arting form Koodiyattam under Gopal Venu.
- She also mentored the TV Presenters at IPL extravaganza talk shows ‘Super Funday’ for Star Television Network.
- Her research articles on Ancient and Popular Theatre forms have been published in Rang Prasang of National School of Drama.
- She has also been worked as an acting mentor for Zee TV’s ‘India’s Best Dramelmaz’ season 2 & 3 and Sony TV’s ‘Sabse Bada Kalakaar’.
- Being herself trained in different methodologies, She believes that theatre training is a customized thing which works differently for different people.
- She made her professional television debut as a supporting actor with Sony TV’s show Mere Dad Ki Dulhan starring Varun Badola, Shweta Tiwari, and Anjali Tatrari.
- Being daughter of prominent literary personalities Agni Shekhar and Kshama Kaul, She inherited literary and artistic sensibilities from a very young age. She wrote her first stage play at the age of 15.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org