Deshna Dugad (Child Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Deshna Dugad Biography
Deshna Dugad is a child artist. She is active in the television and film industry.
She is famous for the television show Pushpa Impossible, Mariam Khan – Reporting Live, and Baal Krishna.
She has also worked in several Bollywood films like Khaali Peeli and Thugs of Hindostan. She is originally from Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Deshna Dugad Education
Deshna Dugad Career
She was born on 20th October 2008 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Her father is Mahavir Dugad and her mother is Smita Dugad.
She has been fond of acting and dancing since childhood. She started taking modeling and dance training at an early age.
Her modeling pictures during the school program became quite viral and started getting offers for television shows.
In the year 2016, she made her professional acting debut with the mythological TV show Baal Krishna, in which she played the role of Radha.
After this show, she appeared as a child artist in several television serials.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts About Deshna Dugad
- She has been featured in many television commercials.
- She is a state-level karate player and won many awards.
- She was born and brought up in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
- She loves to participate in school-level modeling programs.
- She appeared along with Priyamani and Rajiv Khandelwal in the film Ateet.
- She started her professional career through the TV show Baal Krishna, which aired on BIG Magic TV Channel.
- In the year 2018, she appeared in the film Thugs of Hindustan, in which she played the childhood role of Fatima Sana Shaikh.
- She has played important roles in the serial Kesari Nandan, Mariam Khan – Reporting Live, Siddhi Vinayak, and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org