Divya Pillai is a professional Indian actress. She has worked in several Malayalam films including Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal, Masterpiece, My Great Grandfather, and Kala.
She made her professional film debut in the year 2015 with the romantic-comedy Ayal Njanalla opposite Fahadh Faasil, in the directorial debut of actor Vineeth Kumar.
Divya Pillai Birth & Early Life
She was born on 23rd November 1985 in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates to a Malayali family.
Her father is Mr. Narayana Pillai, a businessman and her mother is Chandrika Pillai.
She started her professional career as an airline staff member before entering the cinema world.
She has completed her schooling in Dubai, UAE only. She went to Indian High School, a new Indian model school situated in Dubai.
After that, she graduated with Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Anna University Chennai.
Divya Pillai Education
Divya Pillai Physical Stats
Divya Pillai Career
She started her professional career as an air hostess for a private Indian airline.
She later started her professional acting career in the year 2015 with the romantic-comedy Malayalam film Ayal Njanalla, played the role of Heera opposite Fahadh Faasil.
Her second project was under the direction of Jeethu Joseph in Oozham (2016), a revenge drama starring Prithviraj Sukumaran.
The film grossed ₹15.25 crore in 25 days run at the Kerala box office.
She has appeared in the movie Kala (2021), appeared in the supporting role of the wife of the lead character Vidya Shaji.
There were rumors about her secret marriage with the Govind Padmasoorya, who is also a very famous Malayalam actor and also a very famous anchor.
Padmasoorya later clears the rumors “It was this picture which made by social media to celebrate my marriage.
Social media is determined to get me married at least a few times a year. However, let me tell them that I am still a chronic bachelor”.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Divya Pillai Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Divya Pillai
- She is a nature and animal lover.
- She is trained in actress and dancing.
- She is a follower of the Hindu religion.
- She is currently living in Mavellikkara, Kerala.
- She belongs to a well-reputed and educated family.
- She was born and brought up in Dubai, UAE but now shifted to India.
- She is an animal lover and has five dogs whose names are Goldy, Kokko, Chiku, Toby, and Cookie along with a cat Pistie.
- Additionally, she owns a form consisting of 350 hens and 4 cows named Laxmi, Nandini, Nandi, and Kigini.