Gagan Dev Riar Biography
Gagan Dev Riar Education
Gagan Dev Riar Physical Stats
Gagan Dev Riar Career
Gagan Dev Riar is a professional Indian actor, theatre artist, director, and writer. He is originally from Pathankot, Punjab.
He is famous for playing the lead role of Abdul Karim Telgi in Hansal Mehta’s directed web series Scam 2003.
Furthermore, he has acted in films like ‘Sonchiriya’ and the series ‘A Suitable Boy‘.
He has over 15 years of theatre experience and worked with several theatre personalities like Late Shri Pandit Satyadev Dubey, Sunil Shanbag, Rajit Kapur, Purva Naresh, and Atul Kumar.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Gagan Dev Riar Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Gagan Dev Riar
- He is an animal lover and has a pet cat.
- He was born and brought up in Pathankot, Punjab.
- He has also been awarded the prestigious Vinod Doshi Fellowship Award 2013 for young theatre professionals.
- He has been performed all over the world and was part of several popular plays like Stories in a Song, Ok Tata Bye Bye, Ravanleela, and Piya Behroopiya.
- He won the META award for best supporting actor in 2014 for his role of Sir Toby Belch in Piya Behroopiya (A Hindi adaptation of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night).
- He got fame through Sony Liv’s web series Scam 2003, based on the life of Abdul Karim Telgi, a fruit-seller born in Khanapur in Karnataka, and his journey to becoming the mastermind behind one of the most ingenious scams in India. The series is an adaptation of the Hindi book ‘Reporter ki Diary’ penned by journalist and news reporter Sanjay Singh, who is credited with breaking the story of the scam.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org