Andrea Kevichusa Biography
Andrea Kevichusa is a professional Indian actress and model. She is famous for working in the 2022 Bollywood film Anek opposite actor Ayushmann Khurrana.
She played the lead role of Aido, a national level boxer in the film which revolves around the political conflicts in Northeast India.
She started her professional career at a very young age through modeling.
Andrea Kevichusa Education
Andrea Kevichusa Physical Stats
Andrea Kevichusa Career
She was born in Kohima, Nagaland on 9th March 2001. She is currently pursuing her higher studies in Mumbai.
She started her professional modeling career at the age of 15, becoming one of the youngest models in Northeast India.
She was selected by a modeling agency in Mumbai where she started her professional career.
She went on to model for Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Anamika Khanna, Anu Ahuja, Namrata Soni, and others.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Andrea Kevichusa Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Andrea Kevichusa
- She is a trained Kickboxer.
- She loves to travel in her spare time.
- She was born and brought up in Kohima, Nagaland.
- She is fluent in Nagamese, Hindi, and English language.
- She made her professional Bollywood debut with Anek in the year 2022. She was selected by Mukesh Chhabra’s casting agency for the movie.
- She appeared with Ayushmann Khurrana on the stage of The Kapil Sharma Show to promote their film Anek, directed by Anubhav Sinha.
- She has walked to the ramp for many popular fashion designers including Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Anamika Khanna, Anu Ahuja, Namrata Soni, and others.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org