Huntergirl (real name: Hunter Wolkonowski) is a professional American singer and songwriter.
She is one of the finalists in the 20th season of ABC’s singing reality show American Idol.
She is originally from Gruetli-Laager, Tennessee. She is currently working for music therapy organizations to help transform veterans’ stories into songs.
Huntergirl Physical Stats
She was born on May 22, 1998, in Gruetli-Laager. She studied Recording Industry and Music Business at Middle Tennessee State University.
She started performing in her grandfather’s church at age three and started writing originals.
She has performed across the United States and won the year 2014 Texaco Country Showdown at age fifteen.
After high school, She went to Nashville and started playing her signature Ovation guitar at gigs in downtown venues such as Tootsie’s, Rippy’s, Crazy Town, Jason Aldean’s Bar, The Listening Room, and HonkyTonk Central.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts About Huntergirl
- She is a dog lover.
- She resides in Winchester, Tennessee.
- At the age of 11, she moved to Winchester with her family.
- She has won several songwriting competitions including Nash Next.
- Initially, she performed at her local church and competed in various singing competitions.
- She works with veterans in music therapy, turning their war stories into songs to help with their PTSD.
- She has worked in downtown Nashville on Broadway as a performer for many different venues since the age of 18.
- In the year 2022, she participated as a contestant in the television reality show American Idol and received a standing ovation from 3 judges Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, and Lionel Richie.
- She is associated with veteran organizations such as Freedom Sings the USA, Operation Song, Middle Tennessee State University, Charlie and Hazel Daniels Veteran Center, and Soldier’s Child.
- She has performed in front of over 30,000 at the Country Stampede festival in Manhattan, Kansas. She earned this honor by participating in the Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) Songwriting Contest, a competition judged by industry officials and an online vote.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org