Noah Thompson Biography
Noah Thompson is a professional American singer and songwriter.
He is famous for winning the 20th season of ABC’s singing reality show American Idol judged by Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, and Lionel Richie. He is originally from Lousia, Kentucky.
Noah Thompson Education
Noah Thompson Physical Stats
Noah Thompson Career
He was born in Lousia, Kentucky. He started her professional career with the television singing reality show American Idol Season 20, which premiered on ABC in the year 2022.
He performed a version of Giving You Up by Kameron Marlowe, a former contestant on “The Voice” at the audition.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Noah Thompson Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Noah Thompson
- He was born and brought up in Lousia.
- Prior to auditioning, He used to work as a construction worker.
- He performed on Kameron Marlowe’s song Giving You Up, during the audition and stunned all judges.
- He always had a passion for music, having grown up watching his father play in a small-town Southern rock band.
- He made covers of songs and has 3 original songs on his YouTube channel. The tracks consist of Pedestal, Not a Phase, and Heart Painted Black.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org