Jahnvi Shrimankar is a professional Indian playback singer. She mostly sings for Bollywood movies and music albums.
She has given her voice to songs of films like Gangubai Kathiawadi, Teree Sang, Solo, Pankh Vagarna Pareva, etc.
Jahnvi Shrimankar Birth & Early Life
She was born on 29th January 1981 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to a Gujarati family.
She studied at Villa Theresa High School in Mumbai from the year 2000 to 2003.
She has got training from legends Shri Purshottam Upadhyay, Smt. Kaumudi Munshi, and Gautam Mukherjee.
Jahnvi Shrimankar Education
Jahnvi Shrimankar Physical Stats
Jahnvi Shrimankar Career
She is a singer who has sung for numerous television serials, Jingles and radio plays.
She made her professional debut in Bollywood as a singer with the song Dholida from Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s movie Gangubai Kathiawadi.
She has performed in popular musical shows like Ishq Sufiyana, Rages to Rock, Navras, Rang Rang, and more.
Her songs include Sajan More, Babaji Ka Thullu, Chundaldi, Leja Leja, Prem Nagar, Khubaroo, Saybo, Tamari Najarma, Ek Patan Shaher, Hari Hari Jevi Tamari Marji, Meera Ne Madhav No Raas, and more.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Jahnvi Shrimankar Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Jahnvi Shrimankar
- She practices yoga regularly.
- She likes to sing, travel, and eat.
- She was born and brought up in New Delhi.
- She is fond of dark chocolates and hates sharing it.
- She posts her music videos on her YouTube channel.
- She has performed in more than 800 shows nationally and internationally.
- She was fond of music from childhood and started her musical journey at the age of 7.
- She is doing experiments with various sounds, singing styles, and musical instruments for healing purposes.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org