Christian Guardino Biography
Christian Guardino is a New York-based singer and songwriter.
He is one of the participants of two television singing reality shows America’s Got Talent season 12 and American Idol Season 20.
Christian Guardino Education
Christian Guardino Physical Stats
Christian Guardino Career
He was born in Patchogue village of Long Island, New York to an Italian family. His father is Nino Guardino, and his mother is Beth.
He completed his diploma from Patchogue Medford High School. As a child, he was diagnosed with Leber Congenital Amaurosis, a disorder that affects the retinas.
When he turned 12, an experimental treatment called Gene Therapy allowed him to gain his sight again.
He started his professional career with the television singing reality show America’s Got Talent Season 12 in the year 2017.
He got knocked out in the semifinals, as he hasn’t got enough votes to make it to the finals.
He took part in the television singing reality show American Idol Season 20 broadcasted on ABC in the year 2022.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Christian Guardino Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Christian Guardino
- He was born and brought up in Patchogue.
- He has also released the singles ‘Missing Part of Me’ and ‘Wishful Thinking’.
- He received the grand prize at Amateur Night at The Apollo in the year 2014.
- In the year 2019, he collaborated with country star Hunter Hayes on the song, Waiting.
- He also participated on NBC’s America’s Got Talent in the year 2017 when he was 16 years old.
- In American Idol audition, he performed on “A Song for You” by Donny Hathaway front of judges Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryant and earned golden ticket.
- He was introduced to FOX Showtime at the Apollo with host Steve Harvey and lately acquired a standing ovation from a 6,000-strong crowd at the Walmart Shareholders Meeting.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org