Neelanjana Ray Biography
Neelanjana Ray is a professional Indian singer and songwriter. She is one of the contestants in the television reality show Indian Idol Season 10.
In the year 2021-22, she showed her talent on the stage of SA RE GA MA PA 2021 and emerged as the winner of the show.
Neelanjana Ray Education
Neelanjana Ray Physical Stats
Neelanjana Ray Career
She was born on 4th December 2003 in Alipurduar, West Bengal. She belongs to a middle-class family in a small town.
She did her schooling at Netaji Bedpit Higher Secondary School and currently pursuing her further studies.
She started her professional singing career from Voice of India season 2 and then appeared in Indian Idol season 10 where she gained a lot of fame.
In the year 2021-22, she participated and won the reality show SA RE GA MA PA 2021 which aired on Zee TV.
She was awarded a cheque worth Rs 10 lakh along with the trophy.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Neelanjana Ray Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Neelanjana Ray
- She loves playing the piano.
- Her father also wanted to become a singer.
- She was born and brought up in Alipurduar, West Bengal.
- In the year 2019, DUARS Committee of Alipurduar selected her as Daurs Ratna.
- She appeared on the television for the first time with reality show The Voice India Season 2.
- She is quite active on YouTube channel and often uploads her original and cover music videos.
- She has been performed in live concert across the nation as well as internationally.
- She lent her voice in title promo of television show Vignaharta Ganesh alongwith Salman Ali, Nitin Kumar, and Ankush.
- In the year 2018, she participated and became second runner-up of Indian Idol Season 10, judged by Javed Ali, Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani, and Anu Malik. She won prize money of 5 Lakh along with the golden trophy.
This is Payal Sharma. I am very passionate about entertainment writings, I love to watch new movies, Series and want to keep myself always updated in my writeups. You will enjoy my articles as everything is my own expression. Keep Reading cmriindia.org