Khushi Dubey Biography
Khushi Dubey is a professional Indian television actress. She is famous for playing the lead role in the Disney+ Hotstar web series Ashiqana.
She has also appeared in popular television serials like Naaginn, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, and Kasamh Se.
She started her professional career as a child artist in the entertainment industry.
Khushi Dubey Education
Khushi Dubey Physical Stats
Khushi Dubey Career
She was born on 15th December 1999 in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh to a Hindu family. At the age of 4, her family shifted to Mumbai due to her father’s job.
In a few months, she started getting child model assignments for international print shoots.
In the year 2006, she got her first major breakthrough with Vikram Bhatt directed Bollywood film Ankahee, starring Amisha Patel, Esha Deol, and Aftab Shivdasani.
She played Amisha-Aftabh’s daughter role in the film. Later she also appeared in the TV show Sangam starring Jennifer Winget.
She got fame after playing the Young Amrita role in the popular supernatural television show Naagin.
She subsequently played important roles in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Kasamh Se and Rakhi, and Atoot Rishtey Ki Dor.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Khushi Dubey Hobbies
Some Unknown Facts About Khushi Dubey
- She is very particular about her fitness.
- She was raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She is also featured in many music videos.
- Currently, she is pursuing Computer Science Engineering.
- She has done a Bhojpuri film ‘Munna Bhai’ opposite Pradeep Pandey Chintu.
- She starred as Putlu Mehra in the 2015 film Dil Dhadakne Do, directed by Zoya Akhtar.
- She has been an active member of renounced Social bodies like Rotaract Club of Bombay Kandivali and NSS.
- She has also held the position of Secretary in a non-profit society, the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
- She is also good at academics. She has been a school topper in the 10th standard ICSE board examination with 98% and achieved a score of 90% in her 12th standard board examinations.